This is a hands-on workshop where participants will have an opportunity to conduct TVRA on an actual site. Equipped with the essential knowledge of TVRA, participants will apply their understanding of the risk assessment fundamentals.
Participants will also learn how to mitigate the identified risks using various security measures and understand how TVRA fits into the Protective Security Framework.
Before joining this workshop, applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the Essentials of Threat, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment workshop.
Assess Risk Assessment standards and methods
Conduct site survey
Prepare risk assessment report
Establish Protective Security Framework
- Conduct site survey & data gathering
- Step-by-Step preparation of TVRA
- Prepare a TVRA report based on the FEMA 452 RA model
- Simulate discussion, research, surveys, analysis, scoring etc
- Group Presentation
- Prepare presentation slides on TVRA report
- Group presentation of TVRA report
- Protective Security Framework
- What is next after TVRA?
- Development of security protection plan
- Implementation of Mitigation Measures
- Quality Assurance
- Call: 6225 5744 (6-CALL-SII) / WhatsApp: 67806361
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Security Industry Institute
East Wing Block 1A, Level 3, Unit 4
21 Tampines Ave 1
Temasek Polytechnic reserves the right to alter the course, modify the scale of fee, amend any other information or cancel a course with low enrolment.