Our Engineering students are eligible for various prestigious scholarship awards for their polytechnic studies.
TP SCHOLARSHIP (ENGINEERING)
There are 30 TP Engineering Scholarships up for grabs each year. Open to all first-year TP Engineering students, this bond-free scholarship is awarded to those with outstanding academic results, impressive CCA achievements, and strong leadership qualities and potential, based on their first semester in TP.
Worth S$3,000 per year, the scholarship is renewable annually for each subsequent year of study in the School. In addition, scholarship winners will be sponsored for an Overseas Experience Programme (worth up S$5,000) – which may be in terms of an overseas study trip, an overseas internship stint, or an overseas community project, just to name a few. Recipients will also have the opportunity to participate in the Temasek LEADership programme – a talent development programme that aims to groom our high-performing students into leaders with vision, character and heart, beyond academic pursuits.
For the list of TP Scholarship (Engineering) recipients 2020, click here.
Besides the TP Engineering Scholarship, Engineering students may also be awarded other scholarships such as:
- A*STAR Science Award (Polytechnic) Scholarship
- CDL Green Building & Sustainability Scholarship
- CSIT (Centre for Strategic Infocomm Technologies) Scholarship
- Daisy Phay TP Foundation Scholarship
- DSO Scholarship
- DSTA Polytechnic Scholarship
- EON Reality Scholarship
- Future Electronics Scholarship
- LKY-STEP Award
- M1 Scholarship
- Micron Scholarship
- Mitsuboshi Scholarship
- Ngee Ann Kongsi Tertiary Scholarship
- Panasonic Scholarship
- Seah Moon Ming Scholarship
- Singapore Olympic Foundation - Peter Lim Scholarship
- Tan Agnes Scholarship
- Tay Eng Soon Scholarship
- The Tan Agnes Jiannee Scholarship
- Wan Fook Kong Scholarship
- Yayasan Mendaki – IES Scholarship
For the list of other scholarship recipients 2020, click here.