Jointly administered by Temasek Polytechnic (TP) in partnership with Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), the TP-SUTD Pathway Programme (PP) allows students who enrol in TP-Engineering courses to take modules taught by SUTD while studying for their diploma, and to earn credits which are recognised for degree programmes offered by SUTD.
By taking SUTD modules in your final semester at TP, alongside first-year SUTD students, you can complete your SUTD degree one year ahead of your peers!
Who is Eligible?
All Engineering students from Cohort 2021 onwards, in the following courses:
- Diploma in Electronics
- Diploma in Mechatronics
- Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Common Engineering Programme *
* Choose any one of the above 4 courses
Application & Selection Criteria
- Students can apply to the Pathway Programme after a briefing in Year-2 Semester-1
- Selection of students will be by merit and interview
- The PP programme will start in Year-2 Semester-2
What are the Benefits?
- Shortens the time to get from diploma to degree to work
- Gets an immersion of university life during your diploma studies
- Gains conditional admission to SUTD after TP Year-2 Semester-2
Yes. PP students can apply for SUTD undergraduate scholarships during Semester 1 at SUTD.
Matriculation to SUTD
PP students will be matriculated to SUTD's Term 2 directly after they have completed their TP diploma course requirements and upon meeting SUTD's Term 1 course requirements.
Map of Your Journey on the TP-SUTD Pathway Programme
Points of Contact
For enquiries, please get in touch with us.
|Diploma In Electronics (ELN)||Lim Chuck Mang||6780 5597||LIM_ Chuck_Mang@TP.EDU.SG|
|Diploma in Mechatronics (MTN)||Chan Choy Peng||6780 5489||CHAN_ Choy_Peng@TP.EDU.SG|
|Diploma In Biomedical Engineering (BME)||Danker Adrian Noel||6780 5421||Adrian_DANKER@TP.EDU.SG|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||Yan Seow Chiang||6780 5988||YAN_Seow_Chiang@TP.EDU.SG|
|Common Engineering Programme (CEP)||Mary Sojan||6780 5407||Mary_SOJAN@TP.EDU.SG|