At the Centre for Applied Behavioural & Social Sciences (CABSS), we believe in the importance of equipping individuals with relevant skills and knowledge in the domain of behavioural and social sciences, so that they can apply them to improve both their professional and personal lives.
CABSS offers customised short courses and workshops in the areas of behavioural insights, user research, program evaluation, and applied quantitative and qualitative research skills in the behavioural and social sciences domain. We provide training and workshops to social service organizations, public service agencies, private organisations, and also to the general public.
Some customized courses that CABSS offers:
- Introduction to Behavioural Insights
- Introduction to Behavioural Insights – Chinese
- Improving Managerial Judgment and Decision Making
- Introduction to Applied User Research
- Introduction to Survey Design and Development
- Introduction to Conducting Exploratory Field Research
- Statistical Analysis: A Hands-on Approach
- Applied Research Methodology in the Behavioural Sciences