At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define service encounter and its stakeholders.
- Describe the role of operations in achieving service excellence.
- Apply suggested work practices that lead to the delivery of excellent service.
- Apply consistent & sustainable positive service experiences.
- Identify customers’ perception points.
- Describe excellent service mannerisms and professional appearance.
- State the benefits of empowering service staff members.
- Describe appropriate forms of language to win a customer.
- Choose key customer touch point techniques that matter most to the internal & external customer.
- Examine service standards
Mode of Assessment
Short formative quizzes.
Group discussion/sharing – measure participants’ ability to reflect and apply learning and active participation in discussions. This will include photo or video uploads based on topics covered
Participants will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion issued by Temasek Polytechnic upon completion of each MLC.