At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Highlight the role of supply chain strategy in context of firm strategy, and see how logistics and supply chain strategy can actually sometimes drive firm strategy.
- Outline the evolution of manufacturing, from which various supply chain strategies have emerged.
- Develop a taxonomy of supply chain strategies.
- Highlight quality of customer service performance which the logistics system is designed and managed.
- Define customer service objectives with the level and quality of service at less cost to the total supply chain.
- Recognise the need of setting the customer service priorities and service standards.
Mode of Assessment
Participants will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion issued by Temasek Polytechnic upon completion of each MLC.