- Understanding financial jargon used by accountants
- Grasping of key accounting principles and concepts that govern the preparation of financial statements
- Understanding the importance of cash flow and the significance of the difference between profits and cash
- Explaining the manager’s role in preparing and monitoring budgets
- Performing and interpreting the results of ratios analysis to assess the performance of a business in the key areas of profitability, liquidity, working capital management, gearing and investor returns
- Making of business decisions that impact the financial health of the organisation
Participants will be issued with a Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance.