TSA will do our utmost to keep our learners safe. For in-person training, we have reduced* our class size to ensure the effectiveness of the safe distancing measures. Our office remains closed until further notice. You may reach out to us at 67881212 or email@example.com.
*unless permitted by the authorities for essential training or other exceptional circumstances.
What is it?
The SkillsFuture Series is a curated list of short, industry-relevant training programmes that focus on emerging skills.
Who is it for?
Targeted at Singaporeans who are keen to either gain a basic understanding or deepen their skills in these emerging areas, the SkillsFuture Series comprises training programmes across 3 proficiency levels, namely Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. Adult learners of different skills proficiency background can therefore benefit from the SkillsFuture Series.
|Basic||The course is designed for learners who have limited or no prior knowledge in the subject area. The course covers basic knowledge and application.|
|The course is designed for learners who have some working knowledge of the subject area. The course covers knowledge and application at a more complex level.|
|Advanced||The course is designed for experienced practitioners who wish to deepen their skills in the specialised area. The course covers complex and specialised topics.|
1. 70% course fee support for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents aged 39 & below.
2. Enhanced funding schemes
- SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) | 90% subsidy for Singaporeans aged 40 & above
- Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) | 90% subsidy for SME sponsored Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) | With effect from 1 Jul 2020, Workfare Skills Support (WSS) will replace Workfare Training Scheme (WTS). For more information, please visit: https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/workfare-skills-support-scheme-individuals.html
3. NTUC Training Fund for Self-Employed (SEP)
- Receive up to $11/hour of training support. Find out more here.
The identified eight categories under the SkillsFuture Series are as follows: