NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS & VISITORS
Please note that the operating hours of TSA Customer Service Counter are as follows:
Open on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (except lunch hour 12:00 - 1:00pm)
Closed on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Alternatively, you may reach us through our hotline: 6788-1212 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm) or email to email@example.com for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.
What is it?
The SkillsFuture Series is a curated list of short, industry-relevant training programmes that focus on emerging skills.
Who is it for?
Targeted at Singaporeans who are keen to either gain a basic understanding or deepen their skills in these emerging areas, the SkillsFuture Series comprises training programmes across 3 proficiency levels, namely Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. Adult learners of different skills proficiency background can therefore benefit from the SkillsFuture Series.
|Basic||The course is designed for learners who have limited or no prior knowledge in the subject area. The course covers basic knowledge and application.|
|The course is designed for learners who have some working knowledge of the subject area. The course covers knowledge and application at a more complex level.|
|Advanced||The course is designed for experienced practitioners who wish to deepen their skills in the specialised area. The course covers complex and specialised topics.|
1. 70% course fee support for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents aged 39 & below.
2. Enhanced funding schemes
- SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) | 90% subsidy for Singaporeans aged 40 & above
- Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) | 90% subsidy for SME sponsored Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) | With effect from 1 Jul 2020, Workfare Skills Support (WSS) will replace Workfare Training Scheme (WTS). For more information, please visit: https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/workfare-skills-support-scheme-individuals.html
3. NTUC Training Fund for Self-Employed (SEP)
- Receive up to $11/hour of training support. Find out more here.
The identified eight categories under the SkillsFuture Series are as follows: