- Algebraic Techniques in Solving Polynomial, Exponential, and Logarithmic Equations
- Introduction to Functions and Graphs
- Introduction to Matrices
- Introduction to Trigonometric Functions and Equations
- Calculus of Single-variable Functions
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Solve polynomial, exponential, and logarithmic equations;
- Identify the domain, range, and graph of elementary functions;
- Calculate the composition and inverse of functions;
- Calculate the addition, multiplication, and inverse of matrices;
- Identify trigonometric functions and graphs;
- Solve trigonometric equations;
- Calculate derivatives of a function;
- Calculate integrals.
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance and passed the assessment will be awarded a Certificate in Foundation Mathematics.
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance but did not pass the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.