- Vectors: Vector resolution and Vector Algebra
- Kinematics: Kinematics equations, force and torque and equilibrium of rigid bodies
- Dynamics: Newton’s laws of motion, impulse & momentum
- Work, Energy and Power: Principle of conservation of energy, Kinetic and Potential Energy, Work done and Power
- First Law of thermodynamics: the kinetic theory of gases and ideal gas laws
- Electromagnetics: Coulomb’s Law, Gauss’s Law, electric field and electric potential, Biot-Savart Law, Ampere’s Law, Faraday’s Law, Lenz’s Law, induced electric fields and eddy currents
- Circuits: Ohm’s law, DC Circuits and AC Circuits.
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance and passed the assessment will be awarded a Certificate in Physics.
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance but did not pass the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.