- Identification and application of academic vocabulary
- Academic writing
- Understanding process in text
- Understanding research
- Analysis and evaluation of research findings
- Citation and referencing
- Literature review
- Lecture and note-taking
Upon completion of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Acquire the receptive and productive skills of academic writing
- Develop the essential and adequate language and writing skills to prepare them for university education
- Speak and write fluently and accurately in Standard English
- Create a variety of texts for academic purposes
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance and passed the assessment will be awarded a Certificate in English.
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance but did not pass the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.