- Numerical methods in approximation
- Techniques in Calculating Improper Integrals
- Convergence of Infinite Series
- Introduction to 3D Vectors and Quadric Surfaces
- Calculus of Multi-variable Functions
- Techniques in Solving Ordinary Differential Equations
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Approximate solution of calculus problems using simple numerical methods;
- Calculate improper integrals using limit techniques;
- Determine the convergence of an infinite series;
- Construct line and plane equations in 3D space;
- Measure distances in 3D space using vectors;
- Identify quadric surfaces and their equations;
- Calculate partial derivatives of a multi-variable function;
- Calculate multiple integrals;
- Solve Ordinary Differential Equations.
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance and passed the assessment will be awarded a Certificate in Mathematics.
Participants who meet the 75% minimum attendance but did not pass the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.