- Understand the meaning of sustainability and sustainable development
- Understand what is global warming, climate change and biodiversity loss and what impact these will have on the economy and habitat
- Understand the basic legal and international frameworks underpinning sustainable development – the UN SDGs, UN EP, Kyoto Protocol, Paris Agreement and COP26
- Develop an understanding of what it means to be carbon neutral, net zero and net zero climate
- Introduction to Singapore’s Green Plan and why this helps to meet the country’s NDCs
Participants who meet at least 75% of the required course attendance and attempt the assessment will be awarded the Certificate of Performance.