This one-day workshop helps businesses to explore how they can improve their indoor environment quality and understand more about environmental sustainability. Through various activities and exercises, you will be introduced to low cost measures that can be adopted by employees. Essential areas such as indoor air quality, the use of greenery, waste management, water and energy management and policies to enhance environmental sustainability in buildings, will also be covered.
Participants will be able to:
- define indoor air quality
- describe common plants and its benefits
- list the importance of the key factors of 5Rs and to integrate good environmental practices into their daily lives
- understand the different waste generated and manage them
- demonstrate the ability to gather data for energy and water for buildings
- construct policies to improve on environmental sustainability in the building