This is a 1-day workshop programme
At the course, participants will:
- Learn why Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors matter and how Singapore is moving towards a greener future.
- Learn what is sustainable marketing and how to articulate its value and impact areas.
- Learn how to develop sustainable marketing propositions with guiding principles.
- Learn how to leverage tools to communicate sustainable marketing.
- Learn the ethical pitfalls of greenwashing and greenhushing, and how to avoid them.
- Apply sustainable marketing principles with a real-life case study.
Participants who meet at least 75% of the required course attendance and pass the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.