● Apply the 5-step problem-solving process
● Explain the importance of context-setting
● Use tools to gather information and recommend problem statements
● Use tools to generate relevant ideas
● Apply tools to evaluate ideas
● Explain issues in the decision making stage
● Examine how business leaders solve problems in a dynamic world of business.
Modes of Assessment
● Class Participation
Upon successful completion of the modular unit, students will be awarded a Statement of Result which can count towards the attainment of the Diploma in Business Practice (Business Administration) or Diploma in Business Practice (Logistics Management).