1. Common models of collaborative robots, their payload, their reach and price range
2. Anatomy of collaborative robots
3. Typical industrial/commercial operations that robotics could be deployed/integrated
- Mobile Manipulation
- Packaging/Pick and Place with Inspection
- Machine Tending
4. Simulate and set up simple applications in just a few hours with graphical programming, hand guiding, and intelligent vision
Participants will be issued a Certificate of Performance upon meeting 75% of the required course attendance.