Analytical Science, Artificial Intelligence, Behavioural Science, Cybersecurity, Immersive Media and Internet-of-Things (IoT) are Enabling Technologies that support the development of our Capability Clusters and Singapore’s Smart Nation strategy to build a digital and sustainable economy. Led by the Enabling Technology Collaboratory (ETC), together with Centre of Innovation for Complementary Health Products (COI-CHP) and Centre for Applied Behavioural Sciences (CABS), our pool of engineers, IT specialists and scientists work collaboratively to integrate core enabling technologies to innovate and create value for our partners to differentiate them from their competitors.
Analytical Science . Artificial Intelligence . Behavioural Science . Cybersecurity . Immersive Media . Internet of Things
TP has good Analytical Science capabilities that would be able to support Singapore-based Complementary Health Product (CHP) enterprises and other TP Tech Clusters meet the growing challenges and technological advances such as product formulation, chemical and biological analysis, as well as safety and efficacy testing.
Through Artificial Intelligence (AI), TP works with organisations to develop smart mobile or web applications that incorporate Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and data analysis to automate and derive valuable insights, predictions, and recommendations to solve their business challenges.
TP has good Behavioural Sciences capabilities and extensive experience in working with closely with industry partners in infusing behavioural science elements in their work. Through behavioural insights, TP can work with organisations on projects to influence or nudge behaviours in different domains, or to improve work processes or service delivery within the organisation. TP also leverages on behavioural design to work with organisations to improve the design and development of products and services, particularly for products or services that requires good usability, or developed to help users manage their behaviours.
As companies go digital, a robust Cybersecurity system is essential to ensure the security of their processes and data. TP can assist by performing penetration testing, providing exposure to a range of cybersecurity testing tools, and supporting malware analysis.
Immersive Media refers to technologies like Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality. They play a vital role in developing our digital economy and support key sectors from engineering, media, healthcare, education and retail. Other than healthcare and education, TP works with organisations to expand the use of immersive media in manufacturing facilities, focusing on providing insights into maintenance and operations information and training and simulation.
Internet of Things (IoT) is the outcome of convergence of multiple technologies, including ubiquitous computing, sensors, embedded systems and machine learning, enabling the exchange of data between devices and systems over the internet or other communication networks. IoT technology is essential in the development of “Smart Home”, “Smart Factory”, and “Smart City”, in sectors such as manufacturing, healthcare, transport, facility management etc.
What we can offer
- Training, consultancy and research collaboration on Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) / Natural Language Processing (NLP) for (but not limited to) image detection, image recognition, building chatbots, and recommendation systems.
- Training, consultancy and research collaboration in developing automated solutions using RPA.
- Training, consultancy and research collaboration in data analysis, visualisation, storytelling and predictive analysis.
- Deployment of trained AI models to devices such as NVIDIA Jetson, Huawei Atlas, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Development of stand-alone applications designed for websites, Temi robot, mobile phones, etc.
- Working with organisations to conduct data exploration, audit, preparation and analysis.
- Working with organisations to prepare data for predictive analytics and apply machine learning algorithms to facilitate model comparisons and evaluation.
- Training, consultancy and research collaboration in ethical hacking and malware analysis.
- Work with organizations on offensive and defensive security techniques, and the use of various cybersecurity testing tools.
- Work with organizations in the areas of security incident management and response, malware and virus cleaning, malware analysis, data recovery on storage devices, and password hacking.
- Training, consultancy and research collaboration in augmented reality and virtual reality.
- Designing and developing serious games for different platforms, such as PC, Android and iOS.
- Developing solutions for a wide range of proprietary and custom hardware provided by organizations.
- Developing solutions that support a large number of leading VR headsets, such as those from Microsoft, HTC and Meta.
- Active ingredient authentication
- In-vitro and in-vivo efficacy studies
- Banned substance analysis & toxicity studies
- Product shelf-life & stability studies
- Evidence-based CHP product formulation & prototyping
- Training, consultancy, and applied research collaboration in behavioural insights and behavioural design
- Work with organizations to apply behavioural insights to influence or nudge behaviours in different domains
- Work with organizations to improve work process or service delivery through a behavioural science approach
- Work with organizations to improve the quality of products and services through infusing behavioural design concepts in the design and development process
Internet of Things (IoT)
- Training, consultancy and research collaboration in developing smart solutions using IoT platforms and devices.
- Engage various industry leading technology platforms such as Advantech, OpenRemote, AWS and Huawei to develop system integration capabilities to provide solutions that are suitable for different scenarios.
- Develop end-to-end IoT solutions using various IoT platforms, sensors and computing devices.