- Singapore Citizens / PRs aged 21 and above
- Individuals who are looking to boost employability through training and able to commit to the training programme on a full-time basis
In addition, the target trainees for SGUP – CT programmes will exclude the following:
a) Graduated or graduating in Calendar Year (CY) 2019 / 2020 from ITE, Polytechnics, Universities, and other educational institutions. This includes graduates from private universities as well as overseas institutions; and
b) Graduated from the educational institutions mentioned in (a) and completed or completing their National Service (NS) in CY 2019 / 2020 and are entering the labour force
If you are a mid-career individual looking to boost your employability through full-time training offered by reputable companies, the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Training is for you.
- Training opportunities are available through 6 to 12-month courses developed and delivered by market-leading reputable companies such as OMRON, SAP & Microsoft.
- Receive a monthly training allowance of $1,500* for the duration of the training.
- You can use your SkillsFuture Credit to pay for the course fees, which is between $500 and $1,000.
* Subject to eligibility criteria
- SGUP-CT - Microsoft Cloud Support And DevOps
- SGUP-CT - Microsoft Jr Full Stack Developer
- SGUP-CT - SAP S/4HANA – Sales with exposure to Supply Chain Logistics and Extended Warehouse Management
- SGUP-CT - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning
- SGUP-CT - SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central & Recruitment
- SGUP-CT - SAP S/4HANA - Sourcing and Procurement and Ariba
FOR SGUP-CT OMRON and SGUP-CT SAP Programmes
Submit on-line application via: https://cet.tp.edu.sg/registration#/Login
Steps to follow in your application:
Step 1 - Enter NRIC/ Passport No
Step 2 - Select course code and course commencement date.
Step 3 - Enter personal, qualification, employment and sponsoring details (if applicable).
Step 4 - Make declaration and submit online application
Mandatory Documents to Submit for Registration
- Highest Qualification Certificate
Please note that your registration will be considered as incomplete if the above documents are not submitted.
FOR SGUP-CT Microsoft Programmes
Sign up here.
Note: Payment will not be required upon registration.
9:00am – 5:00pm (Mon, Tue and Thu)
Closed during lunchtime 12:00 to 1:00pm and on Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
- Website: https://www.tp.edu.sg/tsa
Temasek SkillsFuture Academy (TSA)
East Wing, Block 1A, Level 3, Unit 81
21 Tampines Ave 1