- Enhance work process performance: Fulfill business transformation needs by redesigning jobs and reskilling staff through a sustainable and structured workplace learning (WpL) system.
- Retain workforce competency: Retain and transfer ‘know-how’ in staff competencies through up-skilling and re-skilling of staff utilizing workplace learning tools and strategies.
How companies can benefit from NACE?
Companies will benefit from:
- Time-savings by retention of work competencies
(Staff turnover, reprofiling, structured training & coaching)
- Cost-savings by improving work process performance
(No false steps, no miss-steps, job redesign, upskilling)
- Growth and scaling opportunities
(New market expansion, business transformation, business growth)
How NACE@TP can help companies develop in-house capability in Workplace Learning (WpL)?
Company appoints NACE@TP and commits to build its Workplace Learning Competency towards a national standard.
NACE@TP provides comprehensive WpL training support, grants/subsidies support and consultancy services to company.
Company enrols staff who are domain experts to be trained in WpL training workshops at Temasek Polytechnic.
*Free 1-1 consultation on harmonizing blueprint per company signed-up.
NACE@TP supports company with consultancy projects to implement Best-in-class Workpace Learning framework to tap on its long-term benefits.
NACE@TP Training Programmes Fees (Up to 90% subsidies)
|1. Workplace Learning Blueprint Development [2-day]|
||Full Programme Fee (inclusive of GST): $834.60
Singapore Permanent Resident: $250.38
Singapore Citizen < 40 years old: $250.38
Singapore Citizen ≥ 40 years old: $94.38
Singapore Citizen under SME: $94.38
NACE@TP Training Programmes Dates
|Indicate your interest here for the above programmes|
Notes: Dates are subject to minimum class size to run. Classes are held in-person but can be conducted virtually subject to needs and COVID situation.
NACE@TP Consultancy Service Fees
|Consultancy service||Estimated time and cost|
|Development of Workplace Learning Blueprint by qualified consultant (per job role)||
Note: For subsidies on consultancy fee, companies can tap on Enterprise Development Grant by Enterprise Singapore (ESG). Terms & conditions apply.