|Higher Education Bursary
per Modular Certificate
(For PCI<=$1,100 OR GHI<=$4,400 )
(For PCI between $1,101 to $1,875 OR GHI between $4,401 to $$7,500)
(For PCI between $1,876 to $2,500 OR GHI between $7,501 to $10,000)
Note:* Per Capita Income (PCI) = Total Gross Monthly Household Income of all family members ÷ No. of Family Members in the Household
*Gross Household Income (GHI) = Total gross monthly income of ALL family members living together in the same household, as reflected on the NRIC. This includes immediate family members who may or may not live with applicant. Immediate family of unmarried applicant: Parents. Immediate family of married/divorced/separated applicant: spouse and all children
- Singapore Citizen
- Subsidised part-time students pursuing their first CET diploma course in the polytechnic
- Students who are pursuing Work Study Programme, modular courses, Specialist Diploma courses or repeating their modules are not eligible
- Not receiving other scholarships / bursaries in current semester. However, students who are awarded scholarships / bursaries / study awards, which are meant to cover tuition fees only, can concurrently hold the MOE Bursary
|MOE-funded CET Diplomas
1. Login to CET Student Bursary Portal with your student ID
2. Submit your application online with the required supporting documents.
3. Hardcopy submission will not be entertained.
4. Applicants will be notified on their application outcome by email.
5. For any enquiries, email email@example.com
|Post-Secondary Education (PSEA) Scheme
||Available Balance in PSEA account and up to the amount of tuition fee payable. Call 24-hour automated PSEA hotline: 62600777 to check account balance.
- Singapore Citizen
- Student will need to top-up cash should their account balance is insufficient
Students may request to use the balance fund in their siblings’ (Singaporean) PSEA accounts. Click on the link to download the form: https://go.gov.sg/psea-withdrawal-hardcopy
|MOE-funded CET programmes
Please submit online MOE Ad Hoc Application for Use of PSEA using your Singpass at:
For more information on the scheme, please visit MOE’s website